Jumat, 25 Oktober 2013

design the details of my life

Since a San Francisco based comedian and creator of beautiful things, I strive to design the details of my life so with the purpose of my experience of beauty is enhanced to the most. It's what did you say? I call Artful Living. One of my inspirations is beautiful fabric. What's yours?

My problem is embroidery in support of custom interiors and  I persuade terrific  pleasure from working with acute fabrics.  Flowing silks, business-like linens and the clever flowers of a waxy cotton chintz are a delight to the senses. My featured fabric from the dwelling of Fortuny is solitary of my favorites.

What I love approaching my piece is collaborating carefully with clients to create the houses they wish for to live in and feel terrific approaching. Making everything from bedding, window treatments and pillows, I create something acute all day of the week. I control extended the rich sensual experience of my piece into my idea of Artful Living.

Artful Living can take in the supplies, the touch, the color and the form of the everyday items with which you surround manually. Life is a feast and you can take all opportunity to have it's pleasures by enriching your each day experience with beauty. Live Artfully by:

Have Your Special Signature Piece  - Take an everyday point like your handbag,  your tote or a scarf  and promote to it your special signature part. A unique air philosophical of you! For case in point, solitary day of the week in a terrific accelerate, Babe Paley socialite and trend setter in the 50's and 60's, together her Hermes scarf to the see to of her handbag in so doing creating a rage obsession. Everyone who was someone the minute did the same.
 
Uplift and Enrich Yourself in little Details - It isn't what did you say? You possess but how you promote to the the majority of it by presenting and arranging it. Consciously design your life as an antidote to the insidious stress of the 21st century. Choose the details of your surroundings to uplift and develop your life.  Perhaps it is something with the purpose of was made especially in support of you, or something with the purpose of reminds you of a joyful period. Whenever I look  next to the small Florentine paper picture frame which sits on my bookcase, I am instantly transported to with the purpose of magical store under the Ponte Vecchio and the soft, restful light of a spring dusk.  What small point takes you to a favorite corner of the earth?
 
Be alive Environmentally Friendly - Your artifacts can be fashioned from salvaged, recycled, reused or renewable supplies. You might think with the purpose of this does not sound sexy but you can control beauty and be kind to the planet next to the same period.  I reuse vintage Japanese kimonos to promote to beautiful pillows and totes. My clients love them as they are exceedingly partial pieces, made especially in support of them from high-quality fabrics with prints with the purpose of are veto longer loomed. It's a real joy to control your own custom head rest, tote or co-conspirator in a fabric with the purpose of will not at all be made again.
 
Be alive a Pebble in the Pond - since the ripples unfold not at home from solitary small nugget dropped into a pond, you can dedicate others the gift of Artful Living by simply embodying it manually. Others will perceive and have your increased discern of vivaciousness as you unselfconsciously operate approaching honorable your signature part. Just think of how lovely you feel what time someone respects you on your lovely taste and way.  You can plus artfully be adamant the details of your piece natural environment. I often benefit with improved mood and vitality by keeping a fresh take out flower (a red, orange or yellow Gerber Daisy is my favorite) in a small elegant Japanese earthenware vase. I keep it after that to my supercomputer and a pair of epoch a day of the week or so, the color and smell affords me a wonderful thoughtful get-away into beauty. It lets me refocus on my piece with a renewed discern of vigor. You can experience the same reimbursement with your own not public wily design. By expressing the light with the purpose of is your authentic nature, you will enhance your own life and the lives of others in surprising ways! 
Get keen in support of an wealth of fresh ideas, energy and contemporary beautiful items to enhance your living!

1 komentar: